Monday, October 20, 2008

First Meeting!!

We have met the boys! I just spent the last hour trying to upload some video for you, but it kept dropping it...I'll try again later. The boys took right to Jen, Gino is already attached and cried for her when it was nap time (so now she is napping with him!). We helped them eat lunch, played with some toy cars, and put them to bed. Nap time should be over now, I'm at the McHoul's house, and need to get back...we'll update you tonight (if we have electricity).

5 comments:

Leanne said...

JOY OF JOYS!!!!!!

Lani said...

How exciting! What a great video. I can't wait to meet Sammy and Gino!

Anonymous said...

Wow I have some cute nephews. I just want to pick them up. It looks like Jen won't need a hairbrush all trip with all of those kids combing through her hair! Love you guys!

Gina said...

Tet chage! God is good.

grandma said...

I think my aunt is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! zoe pearson