Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm an UNCLE???


Jen just noted that "Uncle Tim" sounds weird...given that since Uncle Jon and Chris, and Aunt Kim and Katie sound so natural after 7 years, Uncle Tim and Aunt Jen still have an awkward feel to it. I have to admit, I think that Mochi...excuse me...Hazel Marina, is the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen, but that doesn't make "Uncle Tim" sound any more natural. I'm used to being a dad, but have not been schooled in being an uncle. I have much to learn. In short, congratulations Elise and Chris, you make lovely offspring, keep it up.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Nice! Can't wait to get the cousins together!!!

Chris said...

Aw, shucks... We think she's pretty cute, too! :) If you don't like the sound of "Uncle Tim," you can always go by "Uncle T"! (Moppa's suggestion.) Love you guys!